Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Returned

Well, I haven't blogged in several months...for good reason, but now I'll try to blog every now and then. Here's a quick update of everything that's gone in in the past few months:

One, I'm finishing up my second (and final) year at community college.  Where am I headed to after that, this fall?  Mississippi State! Yup, I'm moving 12 hours away to a school I've never seen, much less attended.  My sister and bro-in-law will be there though, along with my niece (due in February), so I'll be in good hands should I need somebody.  I'm very excited, but also very scared at this new opportunity that God's given me.  We haven't yet figured out how we'll pay for the tuition, but if He wants me there, He'll work it all out the way He needs to!

Actually there isn't much that's happened since I last blogged; I did finish Lady in Waiting, and of course I've read a lot of books since then!  One book that I'm currently reading is called, "Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion against Low Expectations" by Alex and Brett Harris.  It's really said some things to me that I can't argue with, but I'll post my thoughts on it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment