Friday, September 9, 2011

I've Survived! (Meant to have been Posted a week ago)

The first week of classes is officially over with as I type this.  And I've survived!  I'm still getting into a rhythm of things, because I'm still trying to figure out how to balance free time with homework, and still figuring out a way to "perfect" my school routine (like having to change into scrubs and back into dress clothes between classes!), but I'm slowly getting there.  My apartment is still not fully unpacked (you should see my bedroom and closet!), and I'm planning on spending most of the weekend catching up with reading and homework since I was without some of my books this past week.  Bad decision on my part not to go to the Vet college library to keep up, but anyway, it's in the past.  I really like all of my teachers, and as I'm getting more and more used to things, I really enjoy getting to know all of my classmates and my instructors better.  I don't feel disconnected from my instructors as I have in the past at NCTC, which is probably due to the fact that we will work with these instructors for 2 solid years, and we'll get to know them pretty well (and truthfully, they'll get to know us pretty well also!).

I can't really believe it's nearly September; it seems like the whole 3 months I've been here has just flown by so quickly. I can't really believe that I've spent the whole summer here, it just doesn't seem very possible. 

And  I typed this towards the end of August; so I'm going ahead and posting this one, following up with a new, current post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment