Monday, June 22, 2009

Rainbows, Weddings, and a Road Course Race



Okay, so I have 3 topics to blog about today. thursday, my mom and I traveled to Skellytown, Texas (West Texas) to visit my grandparents, and to attend my cousin's wedding. The wedding was beautiful. Brandi's (the bride) dress was gorgeous! I'm sorry it's not a better pic. But anyway. (Brandi is on the left, pastor in the middle, and Jacob on the right. Yes he's very tall!)


It rained nearly all day, but thankfully the wedding and reception were indoors. We left long before the reception was over, but on the way home, we got to see a beautiful rainbow (the picture doesn't do it justice, and won't go underneath this text, so sorry about that; it's at the top)


To move onto my weekly blog about the NSCS race, it was at Infineon Speedway in Sonoma, California. I didn't get to watch the first part of it, since we were driving home, but I got to watch from lap 56 onto 110. Very disappointed tony was 2nd and didn't win, but hey, he didn't wreck like last year! Maybe he'll do better next week in New Hampshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment