Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally a Break

My first semester of college is now officially over, and I am very proud of my grades. I haven't gotten a report or anything just yet, but in biology, I have a B. A B!!!!!!!!! I never expected to have that kind of a grade, or to even pass. Or if I did pass, it would be just enough to get me by. But I was pleasantly surprised that in Biology, one of the hardest subjects, I'm doing better than I expected. I have an A in Composition, but as for my other 2 classes, I have no idea what my letter grade would be; for Algebra probably a B, for History, probably a C or B. Whatever it is, I'm very excited to get my reports in from the school; whenever that is.

But I'm also ready for this break. I was nearing the point of exhausting myself and wearing myself out worrying over getting things done for school. Next semester will be packed...17 hours worth, in fact, although 1 hour of that is Aerobics, so maybe I won't have homework. Haha. I've already bought my books; and added 4 more to the 3 I already have. Good grief. I was going to get a job next semester, but I don't think I can handle it. Then I considered getting a job for my break, but then I realized: between school and a job, when would I rest? Anyways...it's only a few more days until I'm an "adult", and I'm so excited! Then a few more days after that, my sister and brother-in-law are coming down for Christmas. It'll be the first Christmas we'll have with my brother-in-law, and I'm very excited.

Hopefully I'll post some Advent thoughts this Sunday...nothing Advent-related is on my mind right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment