Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last Weekend of Freedom

School starts back tomorrow, the 24th. It seems like every school/college is starting tomorrow. This, of course, includes me. I have my very first college biology lab tomorrow at 12:30 p.m. I'm a little nervous/scared, but I'm trying not to think about it too much...otherwise I'll really be in trouble! I think I'll be okay; I am mainly worried about my workload, not really going to college itself. Hey, I get a new backpack and lunch bag out of it! Haha.

So, I haven't decided if I will blog tomorrow night or Friday about my first week of school...I think I will wait until Friday, or Thursday night, but if something interesting comes up, I will be blogging about it. ;) Until then, later!

(And all of you goin back to school...good luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment