Saturday, May 30, 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

My parents and I saw night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian yesterday in IMAX. While I love seeing movies in an IMAX theater, I was disappointed with the movie itself. If you're wondering on whether or not to go see it, don't. Wait until it comes out on dvd before you waste 10 or 12 dollars.

Why wasn't it that good? Well, it wasn't as funny as the first one; at least I didn't think. The language was about the same; there wasn't that much crude humor in it though. (something I don't mind). And I thought the whole Egyptian tablet thing was overplayed. not to mention it was creepy.

So I wouldn't go see it in theaters. I think my money (or rather my parents' money) would have been better spent in going to see Up by Disney\Pixar.

No comments:

Post a Comment