Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Senioritis

I have a bad case of senioritis. Every senior knows what that is. Graduation is just around the corner, and every senior is itching to graduate. Seems like it's worse with homeschooling. I've hardly done a regular day of school in about 2 weeks. I'm ready to get out of high school and get on with life. My SAT is in June. Then, I'll have a THEA test to take (equivalent to the TAKS test since I don't go to public school); then hopefully, onto North Central Texas College in Gainesville. I won't be living away from home for the first year; I'll be commuting back and forth, probably 2 days a week. I'm sort of graduating early; I'll only be 17 when I graduate in less than 2 weeks.

But I'm excited. Excited at what college life will bring. Excited at what God will do through me in the coming months and years. Excited at what I can become, even though I don't know what it is right now. I'm not sure what God's leading me to be. I'm trying not to worry about it right now because I know that He'll reveal it to me in His time and way. 

Oh, and I'm excited for this weekend; my dad and I are going to go see the new Star Trek movie Friday. I'm planning on paying for his birthday (which was last Saturday). 

1 comment: