Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dover/There's a Spider On Me!!!!

So today is race 2 of the NSCS Championship post-season. Not much to say, except Joey Logano had a humongous (spelling?) crash and he and every other driver walked away without injury. Jimmie Johnson (ugh) won, with Tony coming in 5th. Not great, but he moved up a points spot and had a better finish than last week's race. If JJ wins the cup again, I am forever quitting NASCAR and I will send a very heated letter to the association. JJ's championship should've been revoked in 2007 since they found the team cheating...but since NASCAR officials' pockets are padded by Hendrick Motorsports, they took little action. Puh.

To end this blog on a little more humorous note, I was logging into Blogger when I felt something run up my arm. I brushed my arm, but couldn't see anything; so I lifted up my arm and see this black spider on the underside of my arm. Now, if you know me, you know I'm 100% arachnophobic/afraid of spiders. Naturally, I let out a scream and jumped up and yelled, "There's a spider on me!" I ran over into the dining room, brushing everything I could hoping to get him off; I turned around and my mom said, "you brushed him off." Wasn't good enough for me; I wanted to kill it! I found him on the floor so (thank goodness for having socks on) I just stepped on him. Whew. Yes, I know, I'm very much female in that I hate spiders, but I'd rather they not be on me. Ick. In the process of screaming, I scared our cat. He was hidin behind one of the recliners trying to figure out what just happened.

Is that a Kodak moment or what? You can decide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment