Monday, September 14, 2009

Richmond IR

Saturday was the final race in the regular season of the NSCS. Now, it's a race to the finish to see who will be hoisting the NSCS Championship trophy at Homestead-Miami in November. Tony is officially second. A little disappointed, but Tony has had a bad 3 weeks lately. I'm not worried, but I refuse to say, "Tony will be the 09 Champ" because I'll jinx him...lol. Not really. He'll do okay...even if he doesn't win, it'll be great if he finishes the season second as his first year in the driver/owner seat. NObody thought he could do it, and frankly, neither did I. I was thinking he'd play it cool this year, but no. He jumped right in and has done great. It's very hard to believe that it's already the post-season of NASCAR in 2009! Where has this year gone? First I was looking forward to the START of the season, then graduation, then summer, then my freshman year of college, NOW it's the post-season of NASCAR; I'm looking forward to the Fall Carnival at church, Thanksgiving, Christmas and my birthday are only a few short months away! I'll be 18 within 3 months. Yikes. Pretty soon, I'll be looking down the barrel of 2010.

I was going to blog some more, but history paper research 'tis calling me. Oh, and keep Andrew STephens in your prayers; I follow his blog, "HIstory Will be Kind to Me...I intend to write it."; he is the grandson of a couple that we're friends with from my old church. He is sick with something akin to the swine flu only worse and has been put on bed rest for 7-10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment