Thursday, October 22, 2009

Procrastination is My Favorite Pastime

So today I realized just how behind in getting essay 3 done for composition. Oops. But my teacher is awesome in that she moved our peer reviews to next Thursday, so I have about a week to get it up and drafted. It's my final essay for this semester, which is hard to believe considering it seems like yesterday when I started the school year.

But as the title says, I love to procrastinate. And heavens, I'm trying to break that bad habit. So I plan on working *sort of* on research for history paper #3 in the hopes that it will be a LOT better than my last, and I plan on starting hopefully this weekend. This weekend will be no different from others in that I have homework and studying to do for my biology test on Tuesday. We played Jeopardy in Biology today in order to help review for the test...needless to say, my team didn't win. Oh well, it was only for fun and not for money. Even though we didnt' get called on hardly at all, we got a lot of them right just discussing the answers amongst ourselves.

Just 6 more weeks, and my first semester of college will be finished. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment