Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Goes By Much too Fast

Where does the summer go? It wasn't that long ago that I was looking at the end of May!!! Summer classes have kept me busy; so busy, in fact, that I had to miss out on helping with VBS this year. Disappointing, but sometimes life has to take priority over something fun. But thankfully, finals are only a week away! About a week ago, I found out that I'm going to be an aunt in 2011! It's very exciting, but very unexpected for all of us. But I'm excited that I'll get to have a little niece or nephew.

Next weekend I'm finally going to be able to hang out with some good friends of mine. I haven't been able to spend much time with them in almost 2 years! Their family is homeschooled like we were, and I think that's a reason we have so much in common. The oldest girl and I are both in college, so it's very difficult to find time to get together; and her younger sister will be going to college in the fall. It's very odd to think of how much we've changed in the last 5 years (the amount of time I've known them), and it doesn't seem all that possible. It should be good to get away from the chaos that plagues a preacher's home and church and just relax with good friends.

I'm in the middle of writing a history essay, so this will be it for now. more to come later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment