Friday, April 17, 2009

Glad for the Weekend

I'm so glad for the weekend! Although, I haven't had much school this past week. But it's been a frustrating and hard week. It's one of those weeks, as Rhyan said, where you hope that the next day is better but it's not.

So, let's see...

While I can't remember if Monday or Tuesday were bad (although, I'm pretty sure they were. ;) ), Wednesday started out okay. My mom and I went to a tea party protest but after lunch the day started to go sour. Later that night, I dropped my laptop on the floor in the hallway and cracked the screen, but by some miracle, the system seems to still be working. On top of all that, we're having more issues with things in the church. (surprise surprise). 

Thursday was a little better, but not much. Today wasn't much better either. I also found out that two of my very good friends won't be able to come to my graduation reception, and while I know that not everyone I want will be there, I'm disappointed. They're 2 of my very few circle of friends (I only have about 4 good friends) and it's sad that they won't be able to be there. 

I'm hoping this week will end better than it started.

1 comment:

  1. Aww..I'm sorry your friends won't be able to be there. We'll be there though!!! Whohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete