Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Things

I was volunteered today to teach the 3rd and 4th Graders Sunday School class next Sunday morning. Me, teaching? LOL! Yeah, I'm not so sure I can be a good teacher but I'm going to try. I think my mom's going in with me, but I don't know if I want to try it solo or not...I think it'd be good experience if I did it alone. Not exactly alone, though. God's going to be there whether I doubt Him or not. 

Last night was awesome. I know I didn't mention this in any other posts, but we had a young man come and do a piano concert for the church. Sadly, only a few people were there and I felt bad that there weren't more, but I think that those who had come left blessed. His name is Andrew Stephens, and he's only 18. He's played twice before Dino (Kartsonakis), who is a world-famous piano player. He's AMAZING! Andrew, that is. Dino's pretty good too, lol. I actually kind of knew Andrew from his grandparents, who were church  members of our old church and are super nice. He's going to Romania again this summer for almost a month to do evangelism. He's very nice and it was fun to finally get to meet him after all his grandmother's bragging (lol). 

Then today I found out about a girl who had gone to my old church. She was only 14 and died in a car accident yesterday. Her sister, who was driving was released from the hospital last night. I know people around my old town who are very grieved at her death; if you could remember to keep the King family in your thoughts and prayers, even if you don't know them, that would be great. 

Anyway, Brad Keselowski won the race today at Talladega. Tony didn't even finish top 10 far as I know. They had some nice wrecks though, haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment